Two Trading Online S.L. is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://onnastudio.com website:
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018.
There may be office documents in PDF and other published formats that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements. The documents are fully accessible from the contact form to formalize complaints and queries.
There may be occasional code editing errors in some web pages.
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law.
There may be office files in PDF or other published formats that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do comply.
Preparation for the next accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 17, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
– To report any possible non-compliance by this website
– Convey other difficulties in accessing content
– Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website through the contact form of this website or through the telephone number (+34) 961 485 919.
You can submit:
– Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 o
– Request for Accessible Information related to:
– Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
– Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
The Request for Accessible Information must clearly state the facts, reasons and request to show that the request is reasonable and legitimate.
This portal is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using standard browser settings.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers use the following menus:
– Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: See > Text size
– Opera: See > Zoom
– Safari: See > Make text bigger
– Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
– To modify the size of everything on the page:
– Ctrl + + to zoom in
– Ctrl + – to decrease
– Ctrl + 0 restores original text size
– If you want to override the style sheet or change the color of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read in Spanish at ¿Cómo cambiar el tamaño del texto o colores?