Among the values with which we identify ourselves is transparency, so we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Users over eighteen years of age may register as users.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and secure space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you request.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Two Trading Online S.L
- Commercial name: Onna Studio
- NIF/CIF: B98510845
- Address: Polígo Industrial l’Altet. C/Casa d’Osca Nº 1
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Wholesale and retail trade of textile products
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will be treated as “Web users and subscribers” data.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As few as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments in blog.
- Service request form.
- Affiliate registration form.
- Sales form.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Cualquiera person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request its rectification or suppression.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Opposing treatment.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties will be able to object to the processing of your data. It will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by the interested parties with the following purpose for each capture system (forms), in all of them it will be possible to send promotional emails of our products or services:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to user requests. For example, we may use such data to respond to your request and to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on servers within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic bulletins or newsletters can be managed by Mailrelay or Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide may be located on Mailrelay or Mailchimp servers within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on servers within the EU.
- Service request form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, to request any of the services that makes available to its users. The information collected will allow the corresponding service to be requested for possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by e-mail. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on servers within the EU.
- Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in each product or service where contact and payment information will be required such as: Name, surname, ID, email, telephone, complete address. The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage the social networks, the processing of data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, domiciled at. CL. SAN VICENTE, 8, 46869, Atzeneta d’Albaida, Valencia will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
The website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case, users will be asked for their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, it shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: our hosting is profesionalhosting.com. For more information on their policies, please visit their website.
When browsing non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
It is committed to the use and processing of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
It cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, you will ensure that any person who is authorized by you to process customer data (including your staff, collaborators and service providers) will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, you shall notify Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to exonerando, of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
We reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested from time to time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer, you can configure your browser to that effect.
Most of today’s browsers allow for the management of the cookies in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- The cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to further specify which cookies have to be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- refuse the cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
- For more information about Chrome Browser click here.
- For more information about Explorer Browser click here.
- For more information about Firefox Browser click here.
- For more information about Safari Browser click here.
Please note, however, that if you delete the cookies listed above, your browsing of the site may be affected.
The cookies used on this site are exclusively those necessary to offer our services to our customers, such as registration and user identification, shopping cart or analysis of user web browsing, committing ourselves not to use for any other purpose this information collected.